Eyes of a Warrior

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eyes of a Warrior
Eyes of a Warrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Top posting users this week
No user

Rules [IMPORTANT]

Go down

Rules [IMPORTANT] Empty Rules [IMPORTANT]

Post by Darkstar Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:52 am

Topic Rules

♥ When creating your own topic, please make sure you have the permission to by an administrator, a moderator, or the creator (me) before-hand. There are many ways of asking for permission, but the two below, we recommend mainly:
   ~ Private message them
   ~ Ask them in the chat box if they happen to be there
♥ No foul language is to be used in any topic no matter what the topic's subject is. I DO NOT TOLERATE IT AT ALL! Members will receive only 1 warning if any foul language is used by them, the next time they are witnessed using foul language in topic will result in me banning them from the site for some time period.
♥ When roleplaying to a roleplaying topic, it is required by EVERY member no matter what status (moderator, administrator, etc.) to reply with a minimum of 3 FULL sentences. Any member who does not meet that requirement will be asked to edit their reply by an administrator or myself OR will have that reply edited by myself if they do not edit it themselves within a 48 hour period.
   EXAMPLE: Wish yawned awake, her pearly white canine teeth gleaming in the sunlight coming in from outside the den. The she-cat glanced behind her at her brother before nudging his shoulder with her paw. "Hey, wake up!" she mewed loudly.
♥ No topic is to be posted where it shouldn't be. Any topic not in its proper place will be moved by an administrator and the member(s) that posted it will receive a warning.
♥ No spamming, flooding, or sharing personal information (cell phone numbers, Social Security numbers, living addresses, etc.) in any topic. Members who abuse this rule will receive only 1 warning and will be banned from the group for some extent if they continue to do it. Floods and spams will be deleted by myself as soon as I witness them.
♥ NO BULLYING, HARRASSING, DESCRIMINATION, AND/OR OTHER FORMS OF DISRESPECTFUL MATERIAL IS ACCEPTABLE IN ANY TOPIC! I do not want people to tell me that the reason why they aren't active on here anymore is because somebody in this roleplay called them 'stupid'. Any abuse to this rule will be taken seriously by administrators and myself. Witnessed examples of abuse to this rule will result in a ban from the site 1 day per occurrence (meaning if you abused this rule 3 times, you will be banned from the site for 3 days) WITHOUT any warnings given.

Chat box Rules

♥ No spamming, flooding, or sharing personal information (cell phone numbers, Social Security numbers, living addresses, etc.) at all, IT IS UNNECESSARY AND ANNOYING AND I DO NOT TOLERATE IT! Any member who abuses this rule will receive only 2 warnings and will be banned from the chat box for some extent if further use is witnessed.
♥ No foul language is excepted in the chat box at all. Members abusing this rule will receive the same actions as the rule above this.
♥ NO BULLYING, HARRASSING, DESCRIMINATION, AND/OR OTHER FORMS OF DISRESPECTFUL MATERIAL IS ACCEPTABLE IN ANY TOPIC! I do not want people to tell me that the reason why they aren't active on here anymore is because somebody in this group called them 'stupid'. Any abuse to this rule will be taken seriously by administrators and myself. Witnessed examples of abuse to this rule will result in a ban from the chat box 1 day per occurrence (meaning if you abused this rule 3 times, you will be banned from the site for 3 days) WITHOUT any warnings given.

Character Rules

♥ Before creating your characters' forms, make sure you agree to the rules, read through the ranking system topic, and the clan names & alliance topics.
♥ When creating your characters' forms, it is required that you use the template in the forms topic of the site.
♥ PLEASE BE CREATIVE AND REALISTIC WHEN CREATING YOUR CHARACTER(S). I do not like having winged or pink cats in this roleplay.
♥ Kits are allowed but members must contact me to request permission before-hand and to have their litters randomized.
♥ Mates are allowed
♥ Members are permitted to have an unlimited amount of characters as long as they manage to keep up with them, but all members can have only 1 high rank (leaders, deputies, medicine cats, and medicine cat apprentices) - NO EXCEPTIONS! Any member who is unable to keep up with all their characters has two options: kill off the extra character(s) or put that/those character(s) up for adoption so another member can play as them.
♥ The limited number of characters playable per account is 2. Anyone seen abusing this rule will be banned from the site for a few days until they correct their actions.
♥ Characters CANNOT have powers unless they have the permission to have them by the forum creator before posting their form. Any member seen abusing this rule will be warned only twice and will be banned for some extend varying due to how much time the administrator believes the abuser needs as punishment.
Darkstar
Darkstar

Claws : 17

https://eyesofawarrior.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down